Friday, September 14, 2007

...the latest on our little frog!

paige is doing well. she is sucking on her thumb as we speak- just found it today! we still just adore every minute with her...

this is why i call her my little frog...she is so cute! we give her sponge baths while she sits on daddy's lap...she is not big on the whole thing yet!




this is the "one eyed jack" pose!


mommy is having fun wearing pink with paige!


gotta love those cheeks!


she went back to dr. kratzer this week (he just adores her) and everything checked out great...she is now 8.2 lbs. and growing. she is quite the healthy eater...in fact most nights she keeps mommy up all night because she wants to eat!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's getting cuter by the day! i'll be sending up night nanny prayers for you and paige! love you much and can't wait to meet your little princess... love, nicole

Anonymous said...

so cute..

Anonymous said...

Is it sad that I had to find your blog and pics of baby (even though I just found out my wife had seen them) on my own. I mean, come on, not like you just had a baby and are sleepy and busy!

A. and I are so in love with you two being so happy that Paige is here. It makes my heart melt.

And Jer. is a little on my side. He only saw baby after I sent him the link I found. No need for a response to this.

Cuz we still love you! Maybe!

Emma Nowell said...

can't wait to meet her, thanks for more pics!

Zakaryans said...

this is a great post... she is just so adorable. i CAN'T WAIT to see her again in a couple weeks. i love that she is a little froggy. and you are looking great mom! -kz

Anonymous said...

i am with eli mayerson right now and we showed him what his little sister will look like. he said, " she is so cute!!!" see - even a three year old knows how adorable your baby is... love you guys.
love, allison